We all love clean, soft, healthy skin. So, I decided that I would let you in on a few things that I have made a part of my lifestyle. These facial care tips are inexpensive, simple and even fun!
1. Washing your face nightly with a good face wash, is very important to getting that glowing, healthy skin. I know, it’s hard to take those five minutes every evening, but it is worth every second. We don’t want that dirt and bacteria to smother our face all night, our skin wants to breathe the fresh air!
2. It is okay to wash your face with hot water. But make sure you rinse with lukewarm or even cold water (brrrrrrr…). The hot water opens and cleans your pores, but once your skin is clean you will want to close those pores back up with cooler water. This will keep you skin cleaner longer!
3. Drinking a lot of water not only keeps you hydrated, but also should make your body healthier, therefore causeing your face to b plump and bright.
4. Eating the right foods can also be the cure for glowing skin. A number vitamins in some fruits, vegetables and even some organic meats help your skin look young again. Some foods can of course be a harm to your skin though especially when eaten in large quantities. Let’s be careful what we eat!
5. We all love face masks right?! There is a wide variety of brands and types of face masks that you can purchase. Have you ever tried DIY face masks? I love using my banana peels and even egg whites. Yep. DIY face masks are affordable and of course, all natural! I also love using olive oil or coconut oil to replenish and smooth my skin.
6. One more tip (if you want your skin super smooth), then facial scrubs will take all that dead skin off leaving your face clean and smooth. Again, I would rather make my own facial scrub then buy one at the market. So, I came across one that I simply love! Here is my favorite Sugar Scrub; it is simple and very inexpensive. (Read more: https:/www.christlifeblogg.com/coconut )
I hope you enjoy these tips. What are your tips for facial care? How do you get your healthy skin? I would love to hear about them!